Partly’s mission is to connect the world’s parts. We’re building the first global platform for replacement parts, starting with auto parts. We’ve more than tripled our team over the last 12 months, and expect to double in size over the next 18 months.
Founded by ex-Rocket Lab engineers, we use utilise bleeding-edge technology to solve challenging, but exciting problems that make a huge impact in a $1.9 trillion industry. We have 2 main products: Commerce Platform, a SaaS tool that makes it easy to sell parts online, and Commerce API, which provides the backbone of parts e-commerce for large customers and marketplaces.
Blackbird Ventures (Canva, CultureAmp etc.) led both our Pre-Seed and Seed rounds, alongside I2BF (NYC), Hillfarrance, Icehouse, Peter Beck (Rocket Lab), Akshay Kothari (Notion Co-Founder) and Dylan Field (Figma Co-Founder).
We're continuing to build a world-class team and constantly working towards making Partly the best startup to work for in Australasia. We're proud of the team and culture that we've already built at Partly and our values are lived throughout every experience.
The Graduate Data Coordinator will play an essential role working in our customer operations team to between op. You'll communicate with clients across the globe and work cross-functionally with our Data, Sales, Customer Ops, Product & Engineering teams.
What you’ll do
- Interpret, ingest, and map parts and vehicle data on behalf of customers
- Clean and manipulate data in preparation for analysis
- Organise or perform data collection or standardisation tasks
- Assist the data team in data accuracy and integrity efforts
- Work with alongside our technical solutions manager to deeply understand their business, and make sure they are set up for success
- Map and develop processes for customers
- Communicate cross-teams to solve customer problems and ensure deadlines are met
- Rapidly learn, grow and develop faster than the business, positioning yourself as a future leader at Partly
- Strong verbal communicator and ability to build rapport
- Ability to develop and document processes from the ground up
- Experience with structuring, indexing, and cleaning large complex datasets
- Experience with entity resolution
- Experience with structuring, and processing unstructured data
- Bonus: experience in the automotive parts industry
- Competitive base salary plus equity. Even though we’re a small startup, we offer competitive salaries and great equity.
- Parental leave and flexible return to work. After returning to work, primary carers can work 4-day weeks for 100% of their pay for the first twelve weeks. For secondary carers, we offer 10 days of leave at full pay.
- Flexible working hours and location. We have an office-first culture but you can work remotely or from home whenever it suits you. There are no fixed hours so you can choose to work when you’re most effective.
- A brand new architecturally designed office in Christchurch CBD. With free snacks, drinks on tap, two different coffee machines, social areas, and one the best cafes in Christchurch 50m away.
- Cultural lunches. Monthly team lunches to eat food from another culture and celebrate our team's ethnic diversity.
- Ergonomic office. Sit-stand desks, ergonomic chairs, quiet spaces, and collaboration spaces, to suit all kinds of working styles.